Fully Automated Rail Layer

Fully automated rail-layer

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

g Only laying down 1 side of the track.

5 years ago

The F.A.R.L train is only laying down the driving side of the track with signals and power poles and I am not able to figure out how to lay both sides. The stored blueprints are the default 2 way tracks and nothing seems to be working. Need some assistance.

5 years ago

I'm having similar issues now. I don't know if its been like this since .16 but its useless at the moment. Whatever I do I can't get it to read my own blueprints. I can get it to read the default 2 lane with big pole BP but the signaling is reversed.
I hope this gets fixed soon.

5 years ago

It works for me with custom blueprints.
Do you get any errors/messages in the console or in the factorio-current.log?
You also have to click the read button with the blueprints on the cursor (just saying to make sure), reading from the quickbar doesn't work currently.

Post some blueprint strings, then i can check them out

4 years ago

I'm having the same problem, blueprint string below. When I click on the "S" button with the blueprint, it says "1 lanes with Big Electric Pole" but there are definitely 2 lanes in the blueprint. This blueprint should be the default one that FARL creates. This is on 0.17.45-1.

0eNqV1VFugzAMBuC7+JlUQKCsXGWaJqBeaykEFNJtCHH3BegqugKrHwPxl9/IKB3k6oK1IW0h7YCKSjeQvnbQ0Elnanhm2xohBbJYggc6K4eVyUhB7wHpI35DGvTevyUfmZmXhP2bB6gtWcLpyHHRvutLmaNx5q0yp5NAhYU1VIi6UujQumpcZaWH45wm3O4WUr8fgvyBwhvUWJf7dLZijP+IROuIvGtdFOeMtLh2/AiFu3iidrHr+EjGhR9fRwt0dE+vof7MXFDiZ7sM15vcz4xKo/jK1FJ3++0kCU8RK8zLU0y0neXAQqYobi4tqetQPqSeNrqB/4XdL1MYtAjD8cvb/Sd3xzw8ZuERD49YuOThkoWHPDxk4QEPDzi4z7J9Ds2LzUrN+9ysr80bk40pcf/oeLuks/vLg080zVieSD9I5EEGsez7H9b7Nv0=

4 years ago

You have to click the "Read" button, once with a straight blueprint and once with a vertical.
I'll add tooltips to the S and read buttons in the next update

New response