by Klonan

Adds additional colors to use in circuit lamps

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Circuit network

g Vanilla?

5 years ago

Any chance of seeing this mod in vanilla? Would love the expanded colors to be available by default

5 years ago

Why do you hate mods?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Why do you love strawmen and hate discussing things like a rational person?

I'm almost finished with a script that turns images into blueprints of colored lamps. It will look nicer with more colors to choose from, and it will be more accessible to more people if those colors are in vanilla rather than telling people to download a mod. Also, a purely QoL mod such as this shouldn't have to affect achievements.

There's no need to make a mod's comment section a pro-mod battleground, and there's no reason to start such a debate with such a dishonest question. In the future, please try to be more respectful of people who might have different opinions from you.

5 years ago

My bad, sorry.

+1, I'm thinking that such mods must not disable achievements too, but here is no way to set flag "do-not-disable-achievements" in info.json

Unfortunately there is no way to include all good mods into vanilla. Yes, you can ask it, but it would be done too unlikely.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thank you. I overreacted myself.

I can imagine a world where "do-not-disable" could be moderated by admins or the factorio staff as long as people don't abuse it.

This mod in particular seems like it could make it into vanilla, since Klonan has a track record (probably the best mod ever written with upgrade-planner) and it's pretty simple. Guess more people need to download it first, though.

New response