EvolutionThroughResearch

The evolution value of enemies is equal to the ratio of how much science you have finished.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i GUI

1 year, 10 months ago

Hello, love the mod, any chance you could add a UI button showing what team ( or teams ) are leading the research so they know to slow down?

1 year, 10 months ago

oops I should probably say that I normally play with mates using Team Coop / Team Comp / ORCA :D

1 year, 4 months ago

sorry for the late response. i like the idea, unfortunately based on my previous tests with gui stuff i feel that would make the current code of the mod ~10 times larger, where i wanted to keep this mod as minimal and resistant to breaking updates as possible.
but it could make sense to have a dedicated mod for that. e.g. a mod that simply shows an overlay how much research each team has done, similar like you would have a stats menu in an fps for a quick look up. would also have the benefit of being independent from this mod.
i currently don't have the time to create more mods but maybe there is a modder out there who could create and maintain it, its a small mod after all.

New response