EvolutionThroughResearch

The evolution value of enemies is equal to the ratio of how much science you have finished.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g 1.1

3 years ago

Any chance on a 1.1 update? The modding API changed (though nothing for this mod I think? Didn't look in detail, lot of changes) and mods require a 1.1 update. ^.^

3 years ago

I uploaded a version for 1.1 now, no change needed. For no particular reason i added a tips and tricks entry for the mod, in case someone has too many and forgets i suppose :)

3 years ago

Awesome, thanks much, this mod is simple though so very useful for deathworld packs to keep scaling consistent!

3 years ago

Work whis Industrial Revolution 2.0?

3 years ago

i have not tested it with Industrial Revolution 2.0. However i used it many different mods in the past and so far never saw some compatibility issues. if you see an issue, please report it

3 years ago

thanks for the report, now fixed
(Industrial Revolution 2.0 removes all tips and tricks but my mod ads one which depends on the "introduction" from the base game. now made it so that this dependency is only added if "introduction" still exists in data-updates)

3 years ago

Awesome glad you fixed it :)

3 years ago

Seems to load now but not working correctly my evolution factor is back to 0 and reset to 0 every sec https://i.ibb.co/vqRNRnH/Bez-tytu-u.png

3 years ago

this happens if the mod is added after a map is already started - as soon as you finish a research it should be the correct number

3 years ago

Yup, after research it got fixed itself

New response