Equipment Grid Logistic Module (logiquipment Revived)

This mod takes 'dorfl' https://mods.factorio.com/mod/logiquipment mod and extends it to include the cargo wagon entity, for those of us who want construction trains.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i [fixed 1.0.3]Construction Bots

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for this awesome mod!
Adding logistics to the spidertron makes them just so much better.

I have one issue with them though.
It's a combination of that every non-blue cell gets sent away automatically, hence you have to add a filter for your construction buts, but when they are out, working, that then in return triggers a new construction bot delivery.

Ideas to counter this:
1.) Remove construction bots from being automatically sent away until there are at least twice as many as filtered (might be simpler)
2.) Only refill construction bots if they are below the desired count for a minute without the count regularly increasing from the last check

To be more precise, here's some pseudo code for variant 2:

On each tick/second/check
{
   if(construction_bot_count_below_demand)
   {
      if(last_bot_count_array != current_bot_count_array) -- this would have to be checked per stack, so a little bit more complex
      {
         -- this would indicate that either bots are being delivered or building is going on
         last_bot_count_array = current_bot_count_array
         last_bot_count_change = current_time
      } 
      if(last_bot_count_change < current_time - one_minute)
      {
         place_bot_order_now()
      }
   }
}
3 years ago

I was able to find what robots were out of the vehicle doing jobs and the cargo they had in hand ... I removed these from the outstanding requests.

This should give you want you desire.

3 years ago

Awesome, going to test that in a moment.