Equipment Grid Logistic Module (logiquipment Revived)

This mod takes 'dorfl' https://mods.factorio.com/mod/logiquipment mod and extends it to include the cargo wagon entity, for those of us who want construction trains.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Fixed with 0.3.1] Requests/Trash not being filled after Clone of Spidertron

3 years ago

Found ur mod yesterday, works great with spidertron, however, i also use Space Exploration mod, which tends to Clone things from one surface to another to move them from surface to surface.

After a clone of the spidertron with the module in its grid it will not request from the logic network until the module is removed and replaced.

I can provide a save of my current game if needed

3 years ago

Can you please try the new version 0.3.1 ? I have cloned it using editor and it worked.

If it still has issues a save file would be helpful.

3 years ago

Seems to be working with your update tyvm if it happens again ill let u know

3 years ago

Side-request/question, the hidden chests, how many slots do they have? one of the functions of Space Exploration checks slots of chest on board the spaceship, and requires certain values for the spaceship

If possible can the size of these chests be optimized or minimal for function of the mod, it would be appreciated, possibly an adjustable value in the settings?

3 years ago

Added some mod settings so you can change it.

Another option would be to pick up the spidertron and place it in your inventory, then the Space Exploration checks would not find the hidden chests as they would no longer exist.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for the support on these modifications, i havent had any further issues regarding the module not working after cloning,

as far as picking up the spidertron, the spaceships dont have to be manned in space exploration, previously i would use a roboport on the spaceship itself to get the spaceship from one place to another, then build, with the spidertron though i can remove the roboport and then use the spidertron remotely to build or move stuff, so picking up the spidertron wouldnt be wanted (hench why it gets cloned) nor possible as my character isnt necessarily nearby prior to a clone event

thank you very much again all ill post if i encounter any more issues or concerns :)

Enjoy 1.0!

3 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that im now having the same problem of requests/trash not being filled after a "create_entity" event from the 'AAI Programmable Vehicles' Mod from the 'Vehicle Deployer' Building

it also does not work with the SE's rocket crash event, which i believe uses the same method of spawning

in both cases it does not work until the module is removed and reinserted manually

3 years ago

OK, probably going to need a save file as I have no idea about a 'Vehicle Deployer' Building.

3 years ago

https://we.tl/t-fTundI818g

Rotate the inserter the character is standing next to in order feed the building the spidertron and the building will spawn the spidertron

3 years ago

Fixed with 0.4.1, and your second issue is fixed in 0.4.2