Equipment Grid Logistic Module (logiquipment Revived)

This mod takes 'dorfl' https://mods.factorio.com/mod/logiquipment mod and extends it to include the cargo wagon entity, for those of us who want construction trains.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Waiting for DEVS]Doesn't work with spidertron!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)
3 years ago

It does now

3 years ago

Thanks for the update!

Is there any way to get the ammo automatically into the launchers?

3 years ago

Hopefully in the next day or so

3 years ago

Actually, there currently is no API method to query the GUNS in the spidertron. To figure out which ammo to load automatically. I will log a bug report to the developers and hope they can expose the attributes of the spidertron to allow mods to manage it.

3 years ago

@kamel in vanilla game the spidertron automatically puts rocket to its rocket launcher from its inventory

3 years ago

Nice to know .. the guns do at least need 1 ammo in each before they start to use what is available in the inventory.

My mod will only put items into the main inventory. Once I can get access to query the type of guns in the spidertron I can look at populating the ammo slots automatically.

Looks like you can also apply filters to the ammo slots, so that might be something I can use instead of looking at the gun definitions.

3 years ago

@kamel in vanilla game the spidertron automatically puts rocket to its rocket launcher from its inventory

Ah yes, good catch. Doesn't help if you run dry though :-(