Electric Train

Adds electric locomotives to the game.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Trains

i Add support for Multiple Unit Train Control

5 years ago

Hey magu, with two simple changes, your locomotives will work with Multiple Unit Train Control:

One, fix a bug to make the script_raised_built event correctly enroll new electric locomotives. script_raised_built puts the created entity into "event.entity" instead of "event.created_entity").

Two, add checks for "^et%-electric%-locomotive%-%d%-mu$" in addition to the normal engine names if "multiple-unit-train-control" is active. Or we can come up with a different way for my mod to tell yours which new locomotives it creates.

I would have submitted a pull request but it looks like your GitHub is only for the 0.16 version.

5 years ago

Now it should work.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thanks! It correctly registers when I create a standard electric train. In 0.17.11, looks like you need another "%" to escape the last "-" in the new matching string, then it works perfectly. I'll post the compatible version of MUTC today. Thanks!

5 years ago

is fixed.

5 years ago

It works! Thanks! Now everyone can have EMUs (electric multiple units)!

5 years ago

And my next release will actually add the MU versions to the Fuel Train Stop exclude list, like you do for your original electric locos.

New response