Electric Furnaces

by GotLag

Adds electric versions of the stone and steel furnaces, and two upgrades of the electric furnace, and an electric boiler.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Pleas Rename this without space....

3 years ago

Hello,
i would like this mod Install on a Headless Server (Linux). My problem is the Name.
The Space between the two Words must i wirte like this : "Electric\ Furnaces_2.4.8.zip"
But when i start the Server he didn't find the mod.
When i rename the file comes a fail from the server:
0.034 Error Util.cpp:83: Failed to load mod "ElectricFurnaces": Filename of mod /opt/factorio/mods/ElectricFurnaces_2.4.8.zip doesn't match the expected Electric Furnaces_2.4.8.zip

My Question is: Can you Rename the Mod? Thanks

3 years ago

If you're passing the mod filename as a command-line argument or putting it into a script, try quoting the whole file string.

3 years ago

Hey Thanks for the fast answer.

How can i do that? Can you explain me or have you got a Website where is explaining?

Grüße Max

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've never done anything with the headless server, but this page says you can just put the mod file in the server's mods folder (create it if you have to):
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?t=38510

3 years ago

Thanks GotLag,
i have the mod in the folder ./factorio/mods/. how the other mods. But when i start the Server
your mod will not be considered.
All other Mods are in the game. But the Electric Furnaces not. And all Mods are in the same folder.

You can see on the Server: Headshot's Gameserver from TDZ. The Mod is not on the list!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

In your command-line argument, instead of Electric\ Furnaces_2.4.8.zip write
"Electric Furnaces_2.4.8.zip"

https://askubuntu.com/a/636755

If that doesn't work, you'll have to ask in the Factorio forums.

3 years ago

Really? serious?

I have to write with backflash so Linux recognizes that it is a file name. But Hey, your are the Linux expert.

Ok, i'll aks in the Factorio forums and the Support from Factorio. But pretty ridiculous.
Is it so hard to delete a space in the file name? You don't have to answer. I know when to shut up. Thanks for nothing.

But Hey, its a great Mod!

Grüße
Max

3 years ago

Alternatively, you can modify this on your own copy of the mod.

Edit the name of the zip - ElectricFurnaces_2.4.8.zip
Inside the zip file, edit the info.json file, find the name to equal ElectricFurnaces

Rezip and you should be good to go - alternatively - just unzip it and make the edits.

New response