Dp77s FactorioPlus: Advanced Tech and Alloys

This mod adds many new types of alloys, ordered by their prerequisites in "types": there'll be so many alloys that steel will be nothing compared to them. Also this mod adds new, powerful marks of the vanilla lab and lots of new science packs for research technologies like Automation 11 or Advanced Electronics 6 and entire new tech threes that needs only to be discovered. For allow you to play my mods in your modpacks, this mod is compatible with Bob's ones. For a better gameplay with this mod, see the bottom of this mod page.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g A weird thing with your two/three mods combined

5 years ago

The mods in question are :
- FactorioPlus Advanced Tech and Alloys
- FactorioPlus Electronics
- FactorioPlus Plates.

The problem is in the "High tech science pack" (HTSP).

It is unlocked in the "Advanced Electronics 2" reaserch.
But its cost is :
-10X Science Pack 3
-10X Processing Unit v1
-10X Cobalt Plate.

Which now brings in the mod "FactorioPlus Plates".

But the actual problem is the "Processing Unit v1".
It is requierd for the "HTSP" -
it is unlocked in the "Advanced Electronics 3" reaserch , but that reaserch needs "HTSC".

TLDR:
"High tech science pack" needs the "Processing unit v1" which is gated behind a reaserch which needs the "High tech science pack".

-Pls help
-Marijolo

5 years ago

Uh, i didn't notice it: i'll fix it.
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the collaboration.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Yeah got the same Problem ;-)

5 years ago

I'm currently remaking Fp mods in some new ones, that will be released as soon as 0.17 comes out.
There are further details on the forum if you want to follow me on this new project: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=392161#p392161

5 years ago

I anticipate you that these mods will be compatible with Angels and Bob's mods since the first release.

New response