Dp77s FactorioPlus: Advanced Tech and Alloys

This mod adds many new types of alloys, ordered by their prerequisites in "types": there'll be so many alloys that steel will be nothing compared to them. Also this mod adds new, powerful marks of the vanilla lab and lots of new science packs for research technologies like Automation 11 or Advanced Electronics 6 and entire new tech threes that needs only to be discovered. For allow you to play my mods in your modpacks, this mod is compatible with Bob's ones. For a better gameplay with this mod, see the bottom of this mod page.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g science pack

6 years ago

is it normal that you get 490 red packs from it or did you mistype it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1362562927

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

You don't obtain 490 red packs from crafting but you've the 70% of probability to obtain 7 of them from one.

As a result factorio multiplies 70% with 7 and tells you that you have a probability of the 490% to obtain 1 red packs for crafting.

However, thank you for tell me of this thing, because the probability is too much high, so i will fix that.
-DiegoPro77

5 years ago

why do you need science pack 2 to be able to craft science pack 2 that makes no sense

5 years ago

Sorry, i will fix that.

5 years ago

You seem to need science pack 3 to craft science pack 3. You need electrum plates to make electrum gears for science pack 3, you can't make electrum plates without assembling machine mk2, you need science pack 3 research to make assembling machine mk2.

Otherwise the mod is great! Looking forward to resuming playing once this is fixed.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thank you for the support, i appreciate your help, because i haven't too much time for play factorio. (I've only the time for programming in this period D:)
-DiegoPro77

P.S: i'll upload the fix in FactorioPlus: Machines

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hey Diego,

hope u read that ;-)
got another prob with the High Tech Scincepack u need 10 Processing unit v1 but to research them, u ne the hightech sincepack

New response