Double Speed Belts

Сhanging speed of belts. Every next belt tier has twice higher speed than tier before. Now splitter splits one blue belt to two red belts.

Tweaks
8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Beltlayer Compatability not working

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

My underground connectors from Beltlayer don't get updated correctly. I'm using Ultimate Belts and Bob's Logistics. Tier Basic, "Yellow" (vanilla lowest) and Fast work properly, but when I get to Express the speeds don't match anymore. The speed of express belts underground connector is only 45/s when it should be 60/s. The 2 tiers above express from bob's logistics are by default 60/s and 75/s respectively, but this mod makes them 120/s and 240/s. The underground connectors are still using the regular 60/s and 75/s speed however. The connectors which are for Ultimate Belts aren't updated correctly either, as the first tier of those belts is by this mod 480, while connector is still only at 90. Every single one doesn't work as intended.

I don't know how easy this would be to patch but I would very much appreciate if it were. ^^
The author of Belylayer told me to post here as they thought it might be caused by this mod.

2 years ago

@Soggs, can you please fix it?

2 years ago

Any news on when this will be fixed? No need to rush of course, but...

2 years ago

Sorry, I don't play Factorio anymore, but the code is easy for every modder. Can you update it?

2 years ago

I am not a modder, so I can't, sorry.

New response