Double Furnace Mining Drill

by mat1k

An Electric Mining Drill that has a Double Electric Furnace, or a Double Electric Furnace that has an Electric Mining Drill.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Iron Ore not minable by hand

3 years ago

It annoys me that this mod makes mining iron ore by hand impossible to do.

3 years ago

Hand mining should be possible. The code deals with that very issue unless a recent update has broken it again....

3 years ago

Yep, it did. Makes early-game reliant on drills.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've just spent the last 20 minutes playing on a new map with all my mods active. I was able to mine every single ore by hand except the uranium for obvious reasons. My best guess is another mod you are using is changing the iron ore in a way that conflicts with this mod.

Try loading a new map with only this mod and it's required mods loaded and see if the problem still exists as I can't reproduce this bug in V1.1

3 years ago

Base mod > Double Furnace Mining Drill > Mobile Factory, and mobile factory only shows a little dot if you can place a mining drill there.

3 years ago

Yes, that one. It allows you to mine it by hand...

3 years ago

...And loading into a blank save with only the dependencies still disallows mining by hand.

3 years ago

What game version and mod version do you have??? I've loaded in that mod and even then I can still hand mine....

3 years ago

1.1.21. It also affects most non-vanilla drills making them unable to mine iron at all, which is annoying.

3 years ago

I've put a quick update in that should fix the custom drills problem. If not let me know what mods add them and I'll code something specifically.

3 years ago

That fixed that, thanks. Shame that you couldn't reproduce the hand-mining issue, though.

New response