Do Robots Build Automatic Trains?

by Qon

Makes blueprinted trains start in automatic mode, automatically. So now you don't have to switch them from manual mode manually. With 'Recursive Blueprints' mod you can now completely automate scaling your train force!

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

b Train doesn't wait a full build

2 years ago

Hello, my trains start right after fuel have been placed into a locomotive and they don't wait a full build. Is it an expected behaviour? A gif shows a problem https://gfycat.com/unrealisticdeepaurochs

Mods and versions:
base 1.1.34
DoRobotsBuildAutomaticTrains 1.2.1
creative-mod 1.7.2

2 years ago

Also you can see a strange label 'No path' on a cargo wagon after I removed a locomotive... but wagons can't move by itself, right?)

2 years ago

Seems like I broke it with the latest update :o

2 years ago

I rewrote some stuff and made all conditional checking functions return true if they found something in 1.2.2, instead of false. But I failed to change an "and" to an "or" so the code short-circuited the second ghost check and didn't check for ghosts at the back of the train if there were none at the front. So the check was something like "if ghost_in_front() and ghost_in_back() then wait() else set_automatic_mode()"...
But it's fixed now :)

Version: 1.2.3
Bugfixes:
- Fixed that trains went into automatic mode before checking ghosts at the back of the train.
- Fixed that trains without locomotives would be set to automatic mode.
- Thanks Techlone for reporting these bugs!

2 years ago

Yeeeeees, it does work now, many thanks!

New response