Disco Science

Makes science labs light up with the colours of the science packs they are consuming.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b oddities?

4 years ago

I recently had issues will in game with you mod, i had to disable you mod, cause I really don't know what the cause was, i play with a LOT of mods, many have added different sciences items into the game, and i can give you the list of mods i currently running, via Factorio Forums

4 years ago

Hey, thanks for the report. Before we get into logs, can you tell me a bit more about the oddities you experienced? What happened, and why do you suspect Disco Science?

4 years ago

example being, it cause a crash, will in game, included something something pipes and Disco, game like stopped and i lost progress :c and it might not be your mod Directly , but your mod does interact with many science techs (fancy colors and all)

4 years ago

If you can provide a screen shot or a copy of the player log from the crash, that would help me narrow things down.

4 years ago

ill try to if it happens, but as of now, nothing has happened yet, (gladly)

4 years ago

Any chance you were using Picker Pipe Tools? There's a known issue with that mod which prevents it from working with DiscoScience and other API-conforming mods: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PickerPipeTools/discussion/5d739d7fc650f9000b3a8806

New response