- Updated to use the new set_tiles flag so the Terraforming check is no longer required.
- Made tiles wear down slightly faster since there are 15 stages between the lushest grass and the end stage.
- Finally added proper multisurface support
- Fixed a typo in progression chart
- Landfill can be trampled.
- Added compatability with Terraforming. Won't make desert if that's installed.
- Updated for Factorio 0.18
- Now includes proper support for Alien Biomes. Dirt won't magically change color when worn down.
- Vanilla wear progression tweaked slightly.
- Slowed wear rates slightly, put more focus on the center tile.
- Wearing tiles removes decals.
- Updated for 0.17
- Dirt Path no longer will modify factorissimo tiles.
Date: 8 . 3. 2018
- Dirt Path no longer will change void to dirt.
- Dirt Path was not properly wearing down tiles to the left and above the player as intended.
Date: 28 . 2. 2018
- Migration wasn't being applied properly. Made to be more aggressive.
Date: 27 . 2. 2018
- Tile wear logic changed. Adjacent tiles wear out slower than the tile the player walks on.
- Changed method from a 2d table to a 1d table. Performance is improved a miniscule amount.