Diesel Locomotive deprecated

Adds functionality and a locomotive for using fluids as fuel. Can use heavy oil, light oil, or diesel (if added by another mod), or all three. Configurable in Settings -> Mod Settings. (I am no longer playing this game or supporting this mod. I see someone else made a successor, though: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dieselTrains)

Content
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Trains

g error load mod

4 years ago

hi, solution for a this problem?
impossible load mod
error while loading item prototype" diesel-Locomotive-high-pressure-water-1"(item): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.item.Diesel-locomotive-high-pressure-water-1 modifications :diesel locomotive

3 years ago

this is a known issue with the 0.17 version where it has problems with fluids that have compound icons. The devs seem to have pretty much abandoned this mod for now, so don't expect a fix for 0.17. my 0.18 version does not have this issue.

3 years ago

hello and thanks for the reply, I use pure in the 0.18x version .. then I installed the v.0.18.22.
In both cases the mod from that error, possible conflict with other mods?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are saying. which mod do you use in 0.18 exactly? and what is the exact error you get in 0.18?