DeepPockets

Adds options to change many stack sizes (and fluid capacities). Fork of ReStack to improve compatibility with other mods and add new features

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [im a bit slow]Mod does nothing

3 years ago

I am currently playing Space Exploration. Now I've come to the point that I'm really desperate because of the "small" stack sizes. So I looked around for a mod that changed the stack sizes of the items. The description of this mod here moved me to install it. I usually use Restack, but wanted to try this mod because it calls Restack directly.

After several attempts to change the stack size and without success, I now wanted to contact the mod creator.
Is it possible that DeepPockets is not compatible with Space Exploration? (The only mods that I otherwise have in there are the ones you need for space exploration and the Mining Drones mod from Klonan and the Construction Drones mod also from him. Otherwise, only QoL mods and non game changing mods.)

If you have any further questions, I am always willing to answer as best I can.

Torn Breeze

3 years ago

It should work fine - by default all the settings are 0 meaning no stack changes.

There is a 'Log changes' option near the bottom, default off. I always have it on that way I can... see the changes in the log

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm also going to upload a new version in a minute. Fish became launch products in 1.0 and I never added a tweak for that >_>

Edit: taking a lot longer than a minute, but your issue, as I mentioned, is probably just the default settings

3 years ago

Any news on this? If I am missing a few item groups SE adds or modifies, I can add new ones / change existing ones

New response