Deep Mine

by Optera

Adds underground mines, randomly extracting all ores that can be mined without fluid input.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b [Fixed] Your mod is messing with things it shouldn't.

4 years ago

https://discordapp.com/channels/139677590393716737/306402592265732098/683440633406292032

This breaks my compatibility mod to find all recipes with a certain ingredient.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Wrong, Deep Mine does not "mess with things" as you put it so precisely.

What it does is:
create 2 crafting machines
create a hidden beacon
create a hidden productivity module for use in only my beacon
read minable ores to automatically generate recipes usable only in my crafting machines

If you have issues parsing recipes deep mine adds you could
1) write code able to deal with multiple recipes having the same output in different amounts
2) exclude my recipes, all deep mine recipes have set hide_from_player_crafting = true and are in category = "deep-mine"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It breaks this

for _, recipe in pairs(data.raw.recipe) do
if recipe.ingredients then
for i, ingredient in pairs(recipe.ingredients) do
if ingredient.name == "VPE-hydrogen" then
table.insert(match, recipe)
end
end
end

With this error

127.826 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: James-Productivity-fix/data-final-fixes.lua:329: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)

Your mod causes recipe.ingredients to return a string for this [for i, ingredient in pairs(recipe.ingredients) do] when it should be a table. I can reliably produce this error with your mod active (3/3 tries), and it works without your mod active (also 3/3 attempts). Something you are doing is messing with things it shouldn't.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'd have to see the data, I've sent you a message in Factorio/mod-making

You where right, I did forget about minable.results when adding required_fluid support.
It was creating invalid recipe.ingredients for those. A bit odd Factorio didn't complain about invalid prototypes.
Should be fixed in 0.5.3

New response