Deep Mine

by Optera

Adds underground mines, randomly extracting all ores that can be mined without fluid input.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b [Fixed] Error loading mods

5 years ago

There's nothing to go on with that screenshot except that something happened.
Paste factorio-current.log to hastebin or similar and link that.

5 years ago

Ok, sorry about that, couple minutes

5 years ago

Thanks, that's quite a list of mods.
Which did you install or update before this error occurred?

5 years ago

Let me know if 0.4.3 fixed it for you.

5 years ago

Thank you, unfortunately I'm getting the same error. I appreciate you trying! It is an interesting list I know and I understand not everything is going to be compatible. I will attempt to disable some mods and see if I can narrow down what one its conflicting with. Its hard for me to say because I'm just getting back on Factorio after the .17 update.

5 years ago

Thank you, unfortunately I'm getting the same error. I appreciate you trying! It is an interesting list I know and I understand not everything is going to be compatible. I will attempt to disable some mods and see if I can narrow down what one its conflicting with. Its hard for me to say because I'm just getting back on Factorio after the .17 update.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Experiencing the same issue - commenting here to subscribe to responses. Will also brief if I find a conflict.

Hoping to try this out as a replacement to other mods so will do some digging. It loads fine with my entire modlist disabled. Going to step through until I find where the conflict is.

5 years ago

Narrowed down the source of this issue (At least for me) and I suppose happily it's with the mod I was thinking of swapping out to something less potent.

The conflict (At least the one I experienced) is between this and the Dark Matter 0.17 port, which in retrospect makes some sense with the error revived, and it's the only mod whose internal lua I've had to poke at before. Dark Matter indexes other techs and recipes to establish replication recipes and techs so I imagine that's what triggers this indexing '?' field.

Hope that's of some assistance - Ideally in the future I'd mess about with both at the same time.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Fixed for good in 0.4.5
Ores with no data.raw.item like Dark Matter's tenemut will be skipped entirely.

5 years ago

Thanks optera! All works well!

New response