Cybersyn Network Content Reader


Display Cybersyn's Provided and Requested content for specific Network ID's as combinator output.

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.52K
Circuit network

g 2.1 support?

2 months ago

When? ^^

2 months ago

Just fix "factorio_version": "2.1" in info.json.

[deleted message]
2 months ago

Can you guys have a look and let me know if everything works okay. Didn't get a chance to test thoroughly

2 months ago

Seems work ok.

Suggestion: Make the window with signals wider, in pY it doesn’t fit on the screen.

2 months ago

Seems work ok.

Suggestion: Make the window with signals wider, in pY it doesn’t fit on the screen.

Let me know if 1.1.2 is any better

2 months ago

Let me know if 1.1.2 is any better

1.1.2 window looks nice. Thx.

2 months ago

You on discord Genn? If you can, I've got a new version that I need some help testing, if you'd be willing. It's all optimization improvements

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

You on discord Genn? If you can, I've got a new version that I need some help testing, if you'd be willing. It's all optimization improvements

Create test branch on github

2 months ago

You on discord Genn? If you can, I've got a new version that I need some help testing, if you'd be willing. It's all optimization improvements

Create test branch on github

It's already there. The perf branch

New response