Custom Color

by DiRten

More Colors for Vehicles, Players, Trains, Train Stops, Tanks, Cargo-wagons, Fluid-Wagons, Spidertrons -RGB value (Including color saturation) -Copy/Paste color (Shift-RMB -> Shift-LMB) *Vehicle don't change color with player*

Utilities
10 months ago
Transportation Trains

g some random idea and feedback

1 year, 1 day ago
(updated a year ago)

really love idea of this mod. I have no idea I've been missing this. <3

I have some suggestion tho that may be good addition to the mod.
-right now vehicles will be all white if players are lazy to change them or a newbie, it would be nice if vehicle color still change to player color for newly placed vehicle.
-with this mod I think the color button from vanilla is kinda obsolete, maybe have an option to hide it?
-preview for vehicles (except trains) from the mod are redundant to existing vehicle preview. and personally I think the preview toggle button is kind of unnecessary.
-I think the icon for saved color is a bit too hard to use, would be better if they are just plain square indicating what color they are.
-instead of each saved color that have their own set of action buttons. I think it would be less crowded if they share action buttons and need a color to be selected first. kinda like how SE's Universe Explorer gui works.

Bugs:
-Custom Color UI miss alignment when Station Picker from SE mod is present.

I think that's all. they are just my personal preference please take them with a grain of salt. you have made such a lovely mod, hope this mod becomes a huge success.

10 months ago

really love idea of this mod. I have no idea I've been missing this. <3

I have some suggestion tho that may be good addition to the mod.
-right now vehicles will be all white if players are lazy to change them or a newbie, it would be nice if vehicle color still change to player color for newly placed vehicle.
-with this mod I think the color button from vanilla is kinda obsolete, maybe have an option to hide it?
-preview for vehicles (except trains) from the mod are redundant to existing vehicle preview. and personally I think the preview toggle button is kind of unnecessary.
-I think the icon for saved color is a bit too hard to use, would be better if they are just plain square indicating what color they are.
-instead of each saved color that have their own set of action buttons. I think it would be less crowded if they share action buttons and need a color to be selected first. kinda like how SE's Universe Explorer gui works.

Bugs:
-Custom Color UI miss alignment when Station Picker from SE mod is present.

I think that's all. they are just my personal preference please take them with a grain of salt. you have made such a lovely mod, hope this mod becomes a huge success.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be working on a fix in the near future. Unfortunately, there is no way I can change the basic inventory interface provided by the developers.

New response