Cursed Robotic Revolution

by L0771

Add a force of machines. The AI advanced until becoming independent of the human race.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Enemies

g appearance in game

4 years ago

Hello,

i very like the idea of this mod.
They seem to be somewhat more dangerous as the natives....

I would say the first appearance of the the robots should be when the player has researched the bots, because they need to have a certain intelligence to manage thier tasks. And there are always some runaways....

4 years ago

I found laser turrets harder than natives turrets, but they have less damage.
Yes, i want to add a "spawn" when the player build the first roboport or something, spawn logistic robots and fly to make a new base, with a announcement.

What do you think?
It is a mod in which I thought long ago, as nobody had done something similar.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

hello,

Yes something along this line first roboport & may be 10 of the first 100 bots will fly away.
Or may be bot 100 to 200 ? to give them some time to brood in the roboport and then have a sudden enlightment :-)

i have included this mod into a game where i already have artillery.
Arillery is used to protect the pollution cloud and when i needed to push out i have uprootet some bot-societys and the onslaught of the bots are harder on my protection as the biters. So now i have included a mine field in range of m y turrets this seems holding them off for good....

A nice thing would be if one of the bot will die it could be made like the mod Biterreincarnation but leave some ores instead ? (you now bots -> gone to scrape (ore)

I don't know if the bots have taken over from the biters, but i hope not :-)

New response