Cursed Upgradable Buildings

by L0771

* Blood handling * Upgradable buildings: - Mining drill - Assembling Machine - Furnace - Lab - Fisher - Turret - Wall - Energy Generator - Headquarter * New mecanics * Auto attack base * Auto attack base

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Squeak Through Walls

5 years ago

The mod Squeak Through does not detect the cursed walls as walls so it reduces the size of them, enabling the biters to walk straight past the walls. Any chance you could fix that, or does anyone have any other good way to fix it?
I tried fixing it myself, but it's hard to find all the different entities Cursed uses as walls so I can't add them all to the exclusion list in Squeak Through.

Another thing, after the upgrade to 0.17 I can't figure out how to change the walls. There are all the researches for the walls but they seem to do nothing and the wall base options of earlier versions does not seem to be there anymore.

4 years ago

Cursed, as far as I could tell, uses pipe entities as walls, as they carry blood. You might be able to add an exception to Squeakthrough that makes ~= cursed-wall, & = (squeakthrough's original code)

New response