Cursed Upgradable Buildings

by L0771

* Blood handling * Upgradable buildings: - Mining drill - Assembling Machine - Furnace - Lab - Fisher - Turret - Wall - Energy Generator - Headquarter * New mecanics * Auto attack base * Auto attack base

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Game Crash

5 years ago

The Game crached when i try to upgrade the walls with the tokens any help with the problem

5 years ago

I can't replicate the problem, please show me the error message.

5 years ago

sorry for my late response i try to replicate the error messege and then send it in here

5 years ago

I'll try it again and now there is now error so i can upgrade all things. I will try it withe the fischer and the miner and all andgive you a report if something went wrong

5 years ago

now i get this message when i put flesh into the fisher

Die Mod Cursed Upgradable Buildings hat einen nichtbehebbaren Fehler verursacht.
Bitte informiere den Modautor über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event Cursed-Exp::on_tick (ID 0)
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:97: attempt to index local 'ret' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:97: in function 'changeEntity'
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:75: in function 'fishers'
Cursed-Exp/scripts/on_tick.lua:226: in function 'main'
Cursed-Exp/control.lua:194: in function <Cursed-Exp/control.lua:192>

5 years ago

I got the same problem, same error message. I can provide a savegame if it helps.
Factorio crashes to title-screen on that error. If I load a savegame, the error does not happen again, but the fisher doesn't react to putting in flesh after that.

5 years ago

this also appears on a turret i just want to upgrade

Die Mod Cursed Upgradable Buildings hat einen nichtbehebbaren Fehler verursacht.

Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:29: attempt to index local 'turret' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:29: in function 'turrets'
Cursed-Exp/scripts/on_tick.lua:264: in function 'main'

5 years ago

Looks like a compatibility problem, a mod is removing my entity and creating it again, i don't know why a mod need to remove others mods entities

5 years ago

Please all who have this error, I need to know which mods are using, i'm sure no one is using only my mods, the problem should be ONLY with 1 mod.

5 years ago

I'm using: Alien Loot Economy, Bottleneck, Cursed Upgradable Buildings, dangOreus, Nanobots, Production Scrap 2, Whistle Stop Factories.

If I had to guess, it's probably dangOreus. I'll try around a bit, deactivate all except one and test if the problem is still there.

5 years ago

Hm, even with everything except Cursed Upgradable Buildings deactivated it doesn't work. I put Flesh into a Fisher, nothing happens. I mine the Fisher away and place it again, put Flesh in, crash.

The mod Cursed Upgradable Buildings caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:97: attempt to index local 'ret' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:97: in function 'changeEntity'
Cursed-Exp/scripts/levelEntity.lua:75: in function 'fishers'
Cursed-Exp/scripts/on_tick.lua:226: in function 'main'

5 years ago

Another game crash i get but i dont know what happens

Error while running event Cursed-Exp::on_entity_damaged (ID 97)
Cursed-Exp/scripts/on_entity_damaged.lua:45: table index is nil
stack traceback:
Cursed-Exp/scripts/on_entity_damaged.lua:45: in function 'main'
Cursed-Exp/control.lua:185: in function <Cursed-Exp/control.lua:184>

New response