Cursed Upgradable Buildings

by L0771

* Blood handling * Upgradable buildings: - Mining drill - Assembling Machine - Furnace - Lab - Fisher - Turret - Wall - Energy Generator - Headquarter * New mecanics * Auto attack base * Auto attack base

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Error when showing removed fisher

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ola !

I received this error previous week but had no motivation for reporting, like the mod is great and those are minor inconvenience which may take lot of time to fix while there are quick workaround. :

Error while running event Cursed-Exp::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Given entity doesn't exist anymore.
stack traceback:
Cursed-Exp/scripts/gui.lua:1438: in function 'clickgui'
Cursed-Exp/control.lua:205: in function <Cursed-Exp/control.lua:204>

screenshot : https://ibb.co/7b8Bc0J

To replicate : 1=> place fisher 2=> use landfill under the fisher 3=> use GUI to "show" which fisher you destroy with landfill.

You need to use robots if like me you missplace landfill and killed one fisher , they keep their lvl when you move them though, which is nice :D.

PS: lvl 100 is the max right ? they don't eat flesh anymore after that
[EDIT] other (unrelated) question : do generator produce pollution ?

and if someones wander here there some informations , each lvl it's a +0.09 blood / sec , with 4760 talents tiers 3 you can have up to 64 fishers.

all numbers below are approximation to illustrate point

Don't be fooled, if you only spend 1 talent tier 3 nothing will happen , you need something like 5 to get your first additionnal fisher. It may makes you salty if you have hard time getting 1 realising you need more , you would/could have tried later.

The more you have , the better each individual perform , since the more you have , the more talent you have spent , thus the faster they gain experience.

It scale to the point that for 15 K flesh , you can't get 1 from lvl 30 to 40 , if you only have 1 , but it will get you another one from lvl 1 to 100 if you have already 50 of them , making it easy to have them all the same lvl , in case that is important for you ;)

again very good mod , i have played more than 2000 hours of factorio , and the modding community really creates multiple experiences from the same good solid and evolutive base , good thing sir :)

5 years ago

First, this platform is a bit hard to post a image and have a fluid chat, asking and responding, I invite you to my discord: https://discord.gg/6VVxuVH

Bug "fixed", this error shouln't exist, but i can check if someone destroy a fisher with landfill, but don't do it (haha)
and destroy the "ghost" entity.

lvl max is 100 until 0.5.16, now lvl max is 1000, but isn't a good idea try to max a entity, i think is better use cursed distributors.

Generators don't produce pollution, only need bodies, can store 64 bodies, and produce 160mw i think.

And i've lowered the function of max amount of entities builded by talents.

Thanks, if you have more ideas, i read all messages on discord.

New response