Cursed Upgradable Buildings

by L0771

* Blood handling * Upgradable buildings: - Mining drill - Assembling Machine - Furnace - Lab - Fisher - Turret - Wall - Energy Generator - Headquarter * New mecanics * Auto attack base * Auto attack base

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Cursed and Py-mods

5 years ago

Hello L0771,

we have a problem with your lovly mod and the great mods from py(py-coal-processing, pyhightech, etc.). When we play these 4/5 mods from py with yours, all the recipies freeze our game for about a second when we give the task to build someting. So we load a normal new game and yes only the normal/start recipies and it freezes every time, when one player craft something. Thats realy anoying. Can you maybe fix it?

5 years ago

It can happen with new recipes, if you craft 1 recipe and the same recipe again, the second time the game is freezed?

5 years ago

no, it happens when you first craft the recipe, if you craft the same recipe twice it lags not that much. More often you craft the same item lesserlag is caused.

5 years ago

That's strange, i store every recipe cost in a variable, with first time maybe can be a bit freeze (Never happened to me...), but from this, is only read the variable.
What mods do you have? I'll check with yours mods, maybe have a strange script...

5 years ago

We have lots mods in the first time. With Py-mods, bob, Yi and so on, there the freeze is realy great. But we have tested it with only the whole pysetup and cursed and the main part of the freeze has been shown up.

Try with cursed +
pychoalprocessing(newest)
pyhightech(newest)
pyfusionenergy(newest)
pyrawores(newest)
pyindustry(newest)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Tested, I only have 2 seconds aprox only in the first recipe (because in my case, the script add 186 recipes, all this recipes now are calculated and don't need to check it again).
Can you send me your save?

EDIT: 186 are A LOT of recipes, that should happen only 1 time in the whole game, but if you add new mods with the map started, the script is adapted with the new values.

5 years ago

We had only started a test session, which we dont play since my first question. we play now with an bigger modpack and have therefore more and bigger problems. Stabilitility Issues. So i cant send you our save.

Maybe we try your mod out in our next sessions, but this will take months.
I have downloaded your actual mod and it worked better, even with our over 150+ Modpack(with nearly all bigmods), There are just little lags, but they are every time someone craft an item in MP. But its okay, we will disable py in the next time and then all will go smooth. :)

5 years ago

Check on F4, "show-time-usage" and tell me how much time is using my mod, only the values, shouln't be a problem with 150-200 mods, the problem is the possibles crashes.

5 years ago

i cant see cursed in the list. is there a way to scroll the list in this mode? i would realy like it ^^

5 years ago

I think you only can see the highests , it's ok then.
I remember first versions of cursed it use a lot of resources :)

5 years ago

Realy have to thank you for the great support :) I love your mod and you do a very great job with coding. :D
THX

New response