Cursed Upgradable Buildings

by L0771

* Blood handling * Upgradable buildings: - Mining drill - Assembling Machine - Furnace - Lab - Fisher - Turret - Wall - Energy Generator - Headquarter * New mecanics * Auto attack base * Auto attack base

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Thanks (for anyone that will thanks L0771)

5 years ago

Really thanks. I was waiting this for so long and have noticed it just for luck.
I hope not be the only one to tell you "Thanks so much!"

5 years ago

Thanks you! These messages makes me happy, ppl using my mods, giving me ideas, all the feedback, means a lot for me :)

5 years ago

I'm happy too, because you've merged all in one all the cursed EXP, Classes and extra of the older modules. I was worried to not see anymore any of the older mods that have made me happy at the beginning of the game.
And you have made me happy for this. Thanks again. And again and again. I cant tell thanks enough times for show my real appreciation of your job.

5 years ago

(Ok, I'm not so good with english, but I hope it can be understood anyway. :P )

5 years ago

I usually play with many mods, but for have the full emotion of use this mod again I have disabled almost all of older mods.
This give you an idea of how much I'm enjoying it? :D
I'm so sad that I've missed it for so long... Or this message would come to existance much more time ago.

5 years ago

Yep, i tryed to make a modular mod, with a head mod, but the mod is very big, the update for 0.16 takes me 2 months, make a new modular mod, is like start from 0 again.
I recomends to join on discord, i read it more than this web or the forum https://discord.gg/6VVxuVH

i'm glad you like it ^^

New response