Cursed Drill Boost

by L0771

You can speed up your mining by adding water or lubricant to the drill

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.0

b I can't put the filter

3 years ago

I downloaded this mod together with the Cursed Filter Minning Drill and I am unable to access the filters tab to be able to add lubricant to the drills.

Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

PS: Sorry for my bad English I'm using google translator

3 years ago

Are you using Filter mining drills over this drill, selecting this resource Lubricant option?
if you can contact me on Discord, I can show with screens very easy, on contact link.

3 years ago

I also can't use the filter. I actually installed both Mods on a fresh save and completely forgot I had them installed until now (25 hours into my save), because none of the options for either Mod were showing. It wasn't until I was going down my Mod checklist today that I remembered that I had not confirmed whether the two Mods were working or not.

I have both mods installed, and the game definitely recognizes both mods without any error, but I'm not getting a filter selection for any of my drills, and none of them have a fluid connection either. I took a screenshot to better show that the mods "should" be working (there listed in item description, so their definitely currently enabled).

https://i.imgur.com/xy1NWPo.png

The only thing I can think of, is that one of my other Mods are overwritting yours. Maybe AAI Industry or Krastoria are preventing it from working properly. I haven't installed any other Mods that directly affect the drills, so that's the only thing I can think of.

3 years ago

Added a tutorial on Information page

Tutorial:

3 years ago

I didn't realize there was a shortcut to enable the drills!

Great Mod :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Np, I want to implement informatron mod to explain all my mods, but i'm waiting the alternative on factorio 1.1.

Thanks for feedback

3 years ago

Honestly, I completely forgot that I had Informatron and other wiki-like stuff Mods installed. The best way to explain your mod is to just write down detailed information on the Mod page. Alternatively, what I've seen some people do is put a link to the Factorio Forums, in order to discuss things further (although I prefer this Discussion board for that, since it would require me making another account just to use the Forums).

New response