This mod removes biter nests decoratives over time after destruction.
Use at your own risk. This mod haven't been extensively tested, and may still have some major issues.
Limitations / Known issues
- Adding this mod to an existing save won't remove decoratives of previously destructed biter nests.
- Decoratives are removed in a square pattern (instead of a circle pattern like when spawned by spawners).
- Sometimes some decoratives are not removed. (Fixed with 0.0.4?)
- Decoratives that matches spawners decoratives in range of destroyed spawners waiting for removal and NOT spawned by theses spawners will ALSO be removed. So this might conflict with some mods (Alien Biomes?).
- For now, it should be compatible with Vanilla spawners and any Vanilla surfaces alike only. Please report any issue on the forum.
- Runtime compatibility for modded decoratives spawners can't be done (because of the way Factorio works).
However, manual compatibility can be added for each mod.
So, if there is a mod that adds spawners that spawn decoratives which are not cleaned up by this mod, please report it. I'll see what I can do.
- Compatibility with mods that generate custom surfaces with custom placement of decoratives is unknown (Alien Biomes?). Please report any issue.