Cractorio Base

The base of Cractorio modpack

Mod packs
2 years ago

i Good pack - more changing

2 years ago

After checking recipes, I found some things which should be fixed in my opinion:
- TA Miners. First tier has better stats than the last miner from Krastorio. My suggestion is to change recipes for all TA miners, for example, add some components (imersite crystal, gears, matter capsules and etc.)
- Substations. Bob's substations are better than Krastorio's one, I mean area and cheap research. My suggestion is to change research line and change recipes for all substations from Bob.
- Powerlines. Bob has very cheap recipes for all things. My suggestion change recipes and add some components from Krastorio.

MODS
Yeah, I think you can add some mods by Bob, for example Logistics. In this mod I like how to change drones. They are expensive (a lot of custom components, more tiers)!!! With this you can change recipes of drone stations by Krastorio and the endgame will be more powerful! But this mod has some problems - conveyers and inserters. Yeah, I know it's real to disable them by it's not fast work.

QoL - Krastorio2. Simple mod which has good integration with K2. I think will be a good addition for players.

Realistic Fusion Power. This mod has good integration with K2 too. But researches in this mod enormous expansive! Yes, it has powerful generators (I think it will be problem for Bob's reactor) and a lot of new machines. So, recommend check this mod, maybe it will be nice stuff for the endgame and a real reason to expanse!

P.S.

I was really happy to see the integration of Bob and Krastorio. It's very cool!!! Thank you for the good work!!!

2 years ago

TA-miners, there is a setting in that mod that changes recipes to k2, hovever there are some conflict that make it crash, it will be up to that mod creator to fix.

I definitively want to add bob logistic then hide bobs belt and move k2 belt to logistic tab. There are also some infinite reserach that need to be adjusted to k2 in that mod so it will take time to make.

QoL - Krastorio2 is good but there are other mods that can do the same like RPG System or other options. So this one is up to the user to choose.

Tweaking some recipes might be nice as bobs items get easy to make without bob+angel. If you got some suggestion for new recipes I can add it.

2 years ago

Thanks for the answer!

Ok, I will check all things which should be tweaked. I recommend write about configs (preferably a list) because I forgot them when I started playing. So, I will check them too)

New response