This module does nothing per itself. It's designed as a framework for other mods to have Roboports automatically doing work within their reach.
ATTENTION 0.14.4 breaks compatibility with previous versions of the worker modules. Please upgrade those to 0.14.3 so they will work without problems.
You can edit config.lua to alter those parameters:
targetBusy = .5 -- this is the percentage of construction bots Busy Bots will try to keep busy. It means that if less than 90% of your construction bots are busy, Busy Bots will try to assign jobs to the network until 90% is reached.
seconds = 3 -- Must result in an integer when multiplied by 60. This is the number of seconds Busy Bots will wait between each of its iteractions.
If you think your game performance is suffering from Busy Bots, reducing the first number or increasing the second will alleviate it.
Other mods can register to Busy Bots using function callbacks as defined in interface.lua.
- configuration and reporting GUI
- landfill laying worker mod
- building upgrader worker mod
- module outfitter worker mod
- Although there is no noticeable delay up to about 150 roboports and 2k construction bots, above that, if you are using Concreteer, you will see some lagging each time Busy Bot's cycle comes up - as per the "seconds" parameter in config.lua - in the order of 200 to 300 milliseconds, which is noticeable as small game freezes.
- Got ridden of a lot of spamming messages
- Better performance. See "Known Bugs", above.
- Better work balance between worker modules
- Filtered log messages
- Debug logging off by default
- Toggling off worker modules will now not crash Busy Bots
- Got ridden of spamming Bailing messages when you have Factorissimo's building but no roboport
- Better performance
- Treated some corner case Lua lifecycle problems.
- More detailed log
- Got ridden of spamming annoying "No Workers" messages