Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

b Bug with dedicated server

4 years ago

Hello,

I installed a dediated server on nitrado.net and installed this and a few mods and our save game.
When i want to join the server he downloads the map and then i get the following error and are kicked out.
When I normaly host the savegame myself, my friends can join without problems.

"Cannot join. the following mod event handlers are not identical between you and the server. this dicates that the following mods are not multiplayer (save/load) safe. (see the log fole for more detail):

mod-Construction_Drones)"

here ist the messages of the log file:

249.302 Checksum for script Transport_Drones/control.lua: 100216601
249.972 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:1137: mod-Construction_Drones had the following event filters when the map was saved: on_entity_damaged (ID 97) (checksum: 3880836395)
249.972 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:1144: mod-Construction_Drones registered the following event filters when the map was loaded:
249.972 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:98: MultiplayerManager failed: "" + multiplayer.script-event-mismatch + "
" + "
mod-Construction_Drones"
249.973 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(3361518) changing state from(ConnectedLoadingMap) to(Failed)
291.721 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:202: Quitting multiplayer connection.
291.721 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(3361518) changing state from(Failed) to(Disconnected)
291.855 Info UDPSocket.cpp:218: Closing socket
291.855 Info UDPSocket.cpp:248: Socket closed

how can I fix this, that the "event handlers" are identical?

4 years ago

Hi,

Can you try restarting the server, and see if that clears the error?

4 years ago

Hello Klonan,

ich copied also the "mod-settings.dat" over and restarted the server.
Unfortunately i have still this behavior.

4 years ago

Did you ever get it to work? I cant get it to load on my rented server either but the game does start

4 years ago

Not working at all. :( really love this mod. Lets hope it gets fixed :D

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I also get this error from time to time and restarting the server has helped. I also synchronized the mod-settings.dat, but I can't reproduce it reliably (thank god) to really make sure what is the cause and what is the fix. I also had the case were I was already on the server and my friend couldn't join because of said error.

As I didn't see this thread I opened https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Construction_Drones/discussion/5ea5cee6f44b6b000b21c501

4 years ago

Its fixed in the next Factorio update, its a base game issue

4 years ago

Great

New response