Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

b Construction Drones Stopped Deploying

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So everything was working fine. Construction drones were running around doing their stuff. Then I learned there were more Klonan drone mods, so I installed Transport Drones and Mining Drones. I also noticed Angel's new CAB thing, so I figured I'd give that a try. After I reloaded the game, I messed around figuring out how Transport Drones worked. Then I went to clean up the mess I made and discovered that the C-Drones wouldn't deploy anymore. For deconstruct or construction markers. So I uninstalled the CAB. Then both of the new drone mods. No joy. I uninstalled Rampant, too, as I read that it may have caused an issue for someone else. Nope. I disabled and re-enabled C-Drones. Still no good. They appear to have gone on strike. Which sucks, because I really wanted to try something non-nanobots for a change. Any ideas?

4 years ago

yeah now they dont deploy at all after yesterdays patch and i cant seem to find the "shortcut" for toggelin deployment anywhere

4 years ago

and if they deploy they still seem to ignore any kind of tile at all for me

4 years ago

The shortcut is in the shortcut bar, where all the other shortcuts are

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Stopped working for me after doing a few updates (hadn't been on in about 2 weeks, so Factorio and the mod both had updates for me, as well as some others). Will probably try disabling all other mods in a few to see if it is a mod conflict or what.

Edit: Saw someone in another post mention it was updating to 0.5 broke it. I was on 0.5.1, so tried going back to version 0.4.11 and all is well now. I should add that I'm running Krastorio 2, as was someone in the other thread. So might be worth trying this.

New response