Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

b Jetpack mod interaction issue

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've noticed that there is a mod interaction issue with the Jetpack mod, not sure which of the mods need to fix the problem (or if it's even easily fixable) but they work fine until you actually equip and use a jetpack to fly, after that your drones will be broken until you reload/reconnect the game. I did try doing something like dropping all your drones and picking them up again but it doesn't help.

4 years ago

An update on this since last update changed the situation:

Last update seems to have helped but it can still break, though this time I've found it only breaks the currently deployed bots rather than breaking it permanently for the player until you reload.

A way to trigger this breaking was by giving a large order to build or deconstruct something and then using the jetpack while they're actively working, that would break the logic for the drones and you have to manually pick them up again and "re-set" the AI by giving a fresh order and re-issue whatever you wanted them to do previously to make them continue that work. Definitely an improvement because now I can work around it at least.

New response