Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

g Drones do not deploy when playing wave defense scenario

4 years ago

Having trouble getting them to deploy for the wave defense game mode. Have tried unmodded. Great mod, so thanks! Latest versions

4 years ago

Do you have the normal construction robots active?

4 years ago

I had a similar issue in my game. I'd saved my game last time while exploring somewhere far away from my base by car. I'd noticed last time that the construction drones would repair my car only when I got out of it, if it had been damaged by running into a tree.

When I loaded the game today, the drones no longer repaired my car after hitting a tree, not even if I got out of the car. They also didn't deploy to remove trees marked for deconstruction.

Checking timestamps on my installed mods, it looks like I upgraded to the latest Construction Drones version last time, and to the latest Bob's Mods today.

I tried reproing with subsets of mods, but couldn't. Not even with all my mods enabled again. And then I couldn't even repro after loading my game again. The drones are working just fine now in my save.

beggerSo, try saving, quitting and reloading? It shouldn't matter, maybe, but that's what seems to have fixed it for me.

Maybe the migration code that ran last time left things in a strange state? And that somehow got cleared up on a subsequent save?

4 years ago

Do you have the normal construction robots active?
Do not deploy with bots active or inactive. Have tried removing from inventory with no success.

4 years ago

I had a similar issue in my game. I'd saved my game last time while exploring somewhere far away from my base by car. I'd noticed last time that the construction drones would repair my car only when I got out of it, if it had been damaged by running into a tree.

When I loaded the game today, the drones no longer repaired my car after hitting a tree, not even if I got out of the car. They also didn't deploy to remove trees marked for deconstruction.

Checking timestamps on my installed mods, it looks like I upgraded to the latest Construction Drones version last time, and to the latest Bob's Mods today.

I tried reproing with subsets of mods, but couldn't. Not even with all my mods enabled again. And then I couldn't even repro after loading my game again. The drones are working just fine now in my save.

beggerSo, try saving, quitting and reloading? It shouldn't matter, maybe, but that's what seems to have fixed it for me.

Dr Jones - have tried restarting, reloading and no change. It's wave defense so I have not built a car yet. Just trying to stay alive past day 13 or so. Figure the faster drones would be very helpful as my main problem is the construction drones running out of power.

New response