Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

i Auto-loading placed items with coal over wood?

5 years ago

So I tried starting a fresh map with this mod to help the early game. I chopped some wood for electric poles and chests, placed some more burner mining drills and stone furnaces, then noticed that my wood was gone. I had coal in inventory, but the bots took the wood instead. Any way to get them to favor coal over wood so that wood can be used for constructing other early game items?

5 years ago

Personally I would do away with the logistics fuel request entirely. I don't really see the advantage, it only takes care of the initial fill... You're normally going to be setting up something else anyway. To me it doesn't seem closely related to the core purpose of this mod either. Or a mod setting to turn it off would be great if some people find it useful.

5 years ago

Yeah, that would be fine also. While auto-loading may be convenient, stealing the items needed for crafting (wood) kinda gets in the way of trying to establish the initial base, which is what the mod is supposed to be helping with in the first place.

5 years ago

Yeah, i'm with you guys - the logistic item request thing for furnaces and fuel etc is just distracting and annoying in most cases

5 years ago

I'll turn it off in the next update

New response