Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

g Request: mod options

5 years ago

I am in love with this mod! IMNSHO you should just deprecate and add to the game.

I feel should also require fuel and their speed should be commensurate with the fuel.

Pretty sure this mod also adds in some starter resources like burner drills and stone furnaces... you should offer an option to turn that off and cut the research required in half.

They feel a bit over powered. I would love to see them wear out over time or have a cost associated with continued use.

The convenience of this mod really allows me to jump into a map. This is a must have for me... 10/10

4 years ago

I know I am 10 months late but it felt weird there not being any mod options. Movement speed, power consumption, construction area, number of bots you start with, there's so many settings and I can't adjust any of them.

I don't want to start with 10 of these in my inventory when I start a new game, I want to either only have 1 or 0. Then once I finally do the research to craft them the research will actually mean something.

As they are now, 2020-01-19 (YYYY-MM-DD), they are actually stronger than the default flying drones, and starting with 10 of them is just crazy.

4 years ago

totally agreed, especially receiving 10 construction drones on game start/death is a little annoying - every time I die I have 10 more of these in my inventory!
I have to throw them in an incinerator... poor drones...

New response