Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

i Suggestions

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi Klonan,

Thanks for this mod, It's something I've been looking for. Something that provides the early game assistance with building large for blueprints without feeling as if my nanobots are just building everything out of thin air instantaneously. The fact that all the little drones look like wall-e and stumble around the map all dopey like is just an added benefit. I love that. don't change it.

However, there are some things that need fixing.

• Please clean up the descriptions a bit to be a little more clear. Is there a limit to the amount of bots/personal port? I don't know, the description says the limit it 0. I think 15, would be a fair limit, with higher unlocks appearing on the research tree with a max of say 30.

• Please give us the power to control how often these guys look for new jobs. The bots seem to take forever to realize there are blueprints in the area. Toggling the roboport on/off can sometimes wake them up but not always. (Nanobots gave us the option to adjust the "Ticks" between job assignments in the mod settings menu of the game settings)

• When I have 20 bots out, and drop a blueprint of 4 smelting columns, only a handful of bots do anything. the rest just roam around. I have more than enough ghosts on the map, and all the relavent items in my inventory. they should all be working.

New response