Construction Planner

Ghosts must now be 'approved' by the player before construction bots will be dispatched. This gives the player improved control over what parts of the factory get built, and when.

Utilities
2 years ago

g FPS UPS Slowed down

2 years ago

After the latest Patch, FPS / UPS went down from 60 to below 50... The previous version worked well..unfortunately, I Don't see any way to roll back an update...Help would be highly appreciated since I really like your mod...BTW thx for the nice work :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, thanks for the report. To rollback, I believe you can go to the Downloads page here in the mod portal, download whatever version you want, and use it to replace the latest version in the Factorio mods folder.

I can't think of any reason why the latest changes would cause a UPS drop, but I will investigate. Is Construction Planner the only mod you updated? What other mods are you using?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Here is the list...Nothing was updated except your mod..and also after disabling it Fps/UPS turned back to Max...here is a link to the Mod list image
https://prntscr.com/1wq1sxn

ah, If I would to guess with what mod could be conflicting ...it would be BotPrioritizer...but it's an only a wild guess

2 years ago

Update....just reinstalled the previous verzion....no lag or slow dawn on FPS / UPS

2 years ago

That's good to hear. I double-checked the code, I can't see anything that I'm doing between 1.0.4 -> 1.0.5 that would cause a UPS drop...it's got to be some sort of mod interaction. I tried running my mod with BotPrioritizer but didn't run into any issues...I'll have to try the mods on your list one at a time until I figure out which one is having the bad interaction. It may take some time, I hope you understand.

2 years ago

To make it fairer testing, drop happens in middle size Baze so it could be that on the fresh map with nothing build UPS FPS may still be ok. ?

New response