Construction Planner

Ghosts must now be 'approved' by the player before construction bots will be dispatched. This gives the player improved control over what parts of the factory get built, and when.

Utilities
2 years ago

i Deconstruction Planner

2 years ago

i love this mod.... can you possibly do the same thing for deconstructing. like make it the same concept, making deconstruction approvable?

2 years ago

i love this mod.... can you possibly do the same thing for deconstructing. like make it the same concept, making deconstruction approvable?

2 years ago

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I'm having a hard time picturing how that would work exactly. With deconstruction, the bots already won't deconstruct anything until it is marked using the vanilla deconstruction planner, so in that sense deconstruction already is 'approvable'. But maybe I'm missing something. Can you run me through an example of where you think this would be useful?

2 years ago

Selecting something for deconstruction but not deconstructing it until I approve it. Basically just "planning" a deconstruction to happen in the future.

Use case: * when you are planning your ghosts on a forest which you'd have to remove first, * if you're planning to Ctrl+X from one place to the other but only later * If you want to deconstruct some old part of a factory but you first want to manually unload all of the chests and belts so that the construction robots aren't busy for hours doing that with their tiny inventories.

New response