Construction Planner

Ghosts must now be 'approved' by the player before construction bots will be dispatched. This gives the player improved control over what parts of the factory get built, and when.

Utilities
2 years ago

b [1.0.3] Bug (resolved)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I get this bug, when i blueprint a region with deactivated ghost entities.

Notice
The mod Construction Planner (1.0.3) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event ConstructionPlannerzon_player_setup_blueprint (ID 69) circuit_id is required for destination circuit connection in entity definition: 33 stack traceback: [C]: in function 'set_blueprint_entities' ConstructionPlanner/control.lua:379: in function 'adjust_blueprint' ConstructionPlanner/control.lua:387: in function <__ConstructionPlanner Jcontrol.lua:337>

2 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report! I will investigate.

It would help if you can clarify, do you get this bug only when blueprinting certain entities, or all the time? And any info you can provide about the specific entities would help too, particularly regarding their circuit/wire connections, since that is mentioned in the error trace.

2 years ago

Version 1.0.4 is now released, which I suspect will resolve this issue. I was never able to reproduce a crash myself, however I did notice some other weirdness with copying/blueprinting unapproved ghosts that had ghost circuit connections. I was able to fix that, and I think it likely will fix the crash too. If you still see the issue in 1.0.4, please let me know

New response