Configurable Fuel

Allows configuration of acceleration and max speed of fuels.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Transportation

i And... py...

4 years ago

I like your mod. It would be great for me if it were compatible with PY new combustibles.

4 years ago

Hmm... it might be possible to rework this to scan available recipes for fuel items on startup and dynamically populate the settings. I'll look into it.

4 years ago

Thanks! That sounds well :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Meh... the APIs I need to scan the recipes from other mods aren't initialized at the point settings are configured.

4 years ago

Meh… :(

Thanks you anyway.

4 years ago

I can still set this up to modify the recipes from other mods, but I have to do it explicitly. Was hoping there was a way to do it automatically, but I can't see it. Can you list the specific mods and recipes you want support for?

4 years ago

Alternatively, what I could do is have a blanket Other setting that applies to any fuel not explicitly supported. The APIs I need to go through the recipes are available at the stage where I actually make the changes, but the settings need to be defined before that. Would that work for you?

4 years ago

I'm waiting for new py-mod (alienlife) for play a full py marathonian play. So I have in mind only py-mods. Nonetheles… it Will be fine if you have in mind the entyre madness off pycoal touched by an angel (from Kingarthur)… but it Will mean toooooooooo many work. In short, my request is only for py.

4 years ago

I've got it working with the burnable items from https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pyrawores and https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pycoalprocessing

Items:

coke
active-carbon
coal-dust
fuelrod-mk01
coal-briquette
log
treated-wood

raw-coal
crushed-coal
coarse-coal
fuelrod-mk02
fuelrod-mk03
fuelrod-mk04
fuelrod-mk05

Anything I'm missing?

4 years ago

It seems ok.

4 years ago

Alright, I'll post the new version shortly. Give it a try.

4 years ago

It seems to work well. I love you man!

4 years ago

Good to hear. Have fun!

4 years ago

:)

This thread has been locked.