- Made the concreep range setting more strict. Now setting to 0 pauses the mod.
- Fixed a bug preventing tile upgrading from proceeding
- Streamlined logic for reserving tiles for upgrading.
- Fixed potential error when number of available tiles was too low.
- Fixed an script error around trying to preserve some refined-concrete.
- Concreep won't place tiles unless there's more than 200 of the relevant item in the network.
- Concreep won't activate unless there's 30 idle robots
- Fixed migration logic (old versions of conreep or adding to a new game)
- Changed how tiles are checked to support Space Exploration scaffold/plating. Upgrading scaffold to plating not currently supported.
- Updated for Factorio 0.18
- Added setting for using concreep logic for laying bricks. On by default.
- Concreep will finish paving an area before looking for tiles to upgrade.
- Fixed bug to make the intended change in v1.3.4 work properly.
- Added additional checks to ensure roboport tile matching works safely, like if dectorio is removed mid-game.
- Added additional check to prevent placing brick when none are in the logistic network.
- Concreep can also upgrade brick to concrete or reinforced concrete.
- Added settings to upgrade brick or concrete.
- Restored replicating Dectorio and most other placed tiles
- Concreep once again respects the range setting.
- Fixed a crash when adding this mod to a pre-existing save
- Concreep performs much better than ever before!
- Concreep lays down reinforced concrete first, then regular concrete, then seeks out regular concerete to upgrade.
- Concreep marks cliffs for deconstruction rather than autoremoves them using previous logic.
- Concreep now autoremoves cliffs as concrete is laid down. Right now it auto-deducts the cliff-explosives from the logistic network instead of delivering it via bot. Hoping to change this in the future.
- A roboport may fail to remove cliffs if insufficient cliff-explosives are available and it can be stuck in a state where it won't check again.
- Updated for 0.16
- Added option to scale back the range roboports will build concrete.
- Added option to ignore already built tiles (Brick, asphault, etc)