- Initial release
- Allows tweaking of these settings for shotgun/sniper turrets from "Combat by Samuel":
- Turret range
- Maximum health
- Resistances (acid, explosion, fire, impact, physical)
- More a "possibly to do" -- things that I'm thinking about implementing but haven't decided yet whether I will:
- Option to either tweak settings or to introduce new entities and use default settings from "Combat by Samuel" (CbS) for the highest tier. For example, shotgun/sniper turrets could come without additional resistance in the first tier, and could be upgraded to "hardened" versions that basically are the current default versions from CbS.
- Modname in info.json contained illegal characters when I tried to upload first, so I changed it there but forgot to also rename the zipfile of the mod. Hence, the game wouldn't even start.
- Fixed "duplicate Version: line" in changelog.
- Fixed some localization strings for the startup options.
- Added option to change damage modificator (displayed in game as "Damage bonus").
- Added migration script to ensure the turrets etc. from "Combat by Samuel" can be built if that mod is loaded into an existing game where the unlock technologies have already been researched.