MadClown01's Science

Sick of the same old boring science recipes, want some variety in your games... give this mod a try. Adds several alternative science packs to the base game, Bobs or AB games. Also adds Research Facilities for generation of science packs from fluids & power, a Particle Accelerator for endgame generation from power alone.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i space science recipe

4 years ago

could you add some kind of space science recipe, a system like the other sciences, one or two récipes, and then one with fluids. I know you can get space science with the particle Accelerator, but the space science is generated too slowly in there

4 years ago

the récipes would unlock in a research using space science, forcing you to lauch at least one rocket to obtain it

4 years ago

i will think about this, but i don't think adding another space science recipe option with fluids would work well, considering how expensive it would have to be, and late game petrochem fluids are not exactly that "late game"... for the alternative satellite options, i think those have been done to death in other mods (ERP, space-x, space exploration), if i add more here i may end up adding more conflicts.

4 years ago

I understand, you're right, dont do it