Clear Skies of Peace - Toggle Fog of War

by Qon

A shortcut button and a hotkey (default F7) for toggling Fog of War. Now you can actually place blueprints anywhere on the map view without them being cut off and requiring multiple placements. Like having radars everywhere at no cost. Simple toggle so you can disable it anytime you are not placing blueprints on map in case you want to use radars primarily.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Cheats

i [Implemented] Satellite Dependency

3 years ago

Can this be made dependent on launching a satellite? Maybe as an option?

3 years ago

Do you mean that the toggle only becomes available once a satellite has been launched, but then stays free forever? If it is so that you cant use it to cheat in early game before there's a legitimate use case then I guess the satellite launch is thematically a good point to enable it, even though the game is won at rocket launch even without cargo.
As a startup option then? So it can't be toggled while playing.

Seems like a good suggestion. It doesn't really restrict any intended use case, and from start availability is still an option too. I might just make the button appear from the start but not possible to activate if you don't have any satellites launched and the setting on. The option would default to off so you would have to enable it.

Maybe another point would be having con bots or blueprints researched. It could just be another setting. Since you can do map building then too.

3 years ago

It would be similar to unlocking tech queue after launching a rocket.

I think this is what default satellites should do anyway.

3 years ago

Version: 1.1.0
Date: 2020-08-05 12:50
Minor Features:
- Added setting for availability starting point

3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

New response