Circuit Power Measurement Combinator

by mk-fg

Adds Power Meter Combinator that transmits power production info for electric grid connected to closest electric pole to a circuit network.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

b [fixed] Broken in Factorio 1.1

3 years ago

If you update info.json (for 1.1) to run the mod this happens:
132.170 Error MainLoop.cpp:1281: Exception at tick 12749137: The mod Circuit Power Measurement Combinator (0.0.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Circuit_Power_Measurement_Combinator::on_nth_tick(60)
Circuit_Power_Measurement_Combinator/control.lua:115: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
Circuit_Power_Measurement_Combinator/control.lua:115: in function 'update_meter_signal'
Circuit_Power_Measurement_Combinator/control.lua:186: in function <Circuit_Power_Measurement_Combinator/control.lua:151>

I've made a PR to fix it: https://github.com/mk-fg/games/pull/5/files
Worked when I tested in my world.

Just putting a thread here so others can find it if needed.

3 years ago

Oh, nice, guess they fixed that long-standing bug in 1.1, albeit in a backwards-incompatible way.
Will check the PR and merge the fix, thanks.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Should be merged in 0.0.8, with an extra compatibility check/fix, so that it won't be 1.1-exclusive.

3 years ago

0.0.9 isn't compatible with Factorio v1.1

3 years ago

Yes, but it doesn't need to be, as you shouldn't have old version of Schall Circuit Group mod on Factorio-1.1 :)

1 year, 7 months ago

Version 0.0.9 of the mod is not compatible with game version 1.1.69.... Also with the newest version of SchallCircuitGroup

1 year, 7 months ago

Not sure if mayb factorio wasn't installing 0.0.8, which was for factorio-1.1 (while 0.0.9 was for 1.0), but uploaded same thing as 0.0.10 jic, so that it's a proper update, and removed couple old factorio-1.0 releases, which shouldn't be relevant by now.

New response