Circuit Power Measurement Combinator

by mk-fg

Adds Power Meter Combinator that transmits power production info for electric grid connected to closest electric pole to a circuit network.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

b [fixed] Compatibility issue with Space Exploration

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The power combinator doesn't appear to work with Space Exploration non-nauvis planets which are implemented via multiple surfaces. The issue appears to be on_nth_tick only ever looks at a single surface rather than the entity's actual surface

3 years ago

Added a simple fix in https://github.com/mk-fg/games/commit/d4823b6e - to use entity's surface as you suggested, and loop over these in occasional rescans (which are default-disabled anyway).
Can you check if that fix works - i.e. doesn't crash factorio after a second or two due to some typo - and report back?
Will be able to upload updated version then, as I don't have factorio installed to test it myself.

Easiest way to check is probably grab updated control.lua file from current github (linked above), unpack mod zip to mods directory, replace control.lua file there with downloaded one, remove .zip (though iirc factorio should use unpacked dir over zip ayway).

Thanks for reporting.

3 years ago

Looks to work great!

3 years ago

Updated releases. Thanks.

New response