ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines

by Qon

Chunk aligned blueprints? Display chunk lines without the annoying tile lines that the debug option adds. Configurable grids at any sizes if your blueprints are substation, chunk, roboport or radar sized (or any other size)!

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i [Implemented] Grid 3 need

4 years ago

Grid 1 shows as thick line
Grid 2 shows as thin line

and it would be great i could see grid 3(dashed line much better)
just a personal perferences, i want to where's borderline to divide a single chunk into quadrants.
without missing big lines and chunk lines

(btw thanks for the mod)

4 years ago

Sounds like having a little marker in the centre of each square would be about as useful to you instead of a 3rd independent grid that would have to be set up to be synced to another grid.
Or maybe some subdivision feature for both grids that would allow you to split each grid into several (configurable number) smaller squares?

Glas you like it :)

4 years ago

I came here for something else, but ... I would love to be able to see the midpoints of a small chunk: a marker between tiles 16 and 17 on each edge, and a marker right in the center. It'd make aligning things to chunk-aligned blueprints much easier, such as throwing down that dang roboport or whatever right in the middle of a chunk instead of being off by one wretched tile.

Yeah, blueprints with full chunk layouts, or edge markers, help, but I find myself doing something custom frequently enough to actually care about this. :)

4 years ago

I'm playing a Diggy map right now, and a 3rd grid would be great. I'm using 1 grid for walls every 4th tile (roof supports), and 1 for roboports. I'd like another for radar.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Both a 3rd grid and centre marking options are now added in ChunkyChunks v1.2.0!

New response